National Security Screening Agency carries out consumer information searches (sometimes called credit checks) as a part of the security screening service or as a stand alone service. This is an invaluable tool when it comes to assessing the suitability of a candidate for a sensitive position. Generating a Consumer Information Report for a potential employee does not only mean identifying adverse credit but includes several other valuable methods of confirming their identity. It gives an indication as to whether someone is unlikely to be able to resist the opportunity for elicit gain. Without this check, this may result in them being a weak link in your chain.
National Security Screening Agency Credit report provides you with the following information about your candidate:
- Confirmation of inclusion on the electoral register for the address provided
- Further address verifications against various financial and telephone databases
A summary of financial accounts linked to the applicant at the address provided
- Details of any County Court Judgments (CCJs), Court Decrees, Bankruptcy or Insolvency over the last 6 years
- Any other names they have or are using
- Confirmation of Date of Birth
- Credit searches within the last 6 months
- Previous or other current addresses
Your candidate will be required to provide information to assist in preparing this report and National Security Screening Agency will work with them to make this process as non-intrusive and simple as possible.