Enhance your business image
Add a Photo ID Card to your Security Screening or Disclosure today for a totally professional business image.
Our introduction of Photo ID Cards with your Standard Disclosure Information has been a huge success, offering multiple benefits to your business:
- Give your company and staff a highly professional image and competitive edge
- Instant recognition and credibility
- Boosts client / customer confidence
- Save time carrying and presenting Disclosure documents
- Offers an additional layer of security for your clients
- Independently verifiable
- Useful in a wide range of settings
The Photo ID Card bears:
- The Card holder’s name
- Bearer’s photograph
- Employer’s name
- The DBS disclosure check level, issue number and issue date
- National Security Screening Agency contact details on the reverse so that the validity of the card can be independently verified
- These cards are fully PD6662, SIA and ACPO compliant
The photos are processed and printed and become an integral part of the card. They are encapsulated under a top laminate which also has a unique design, making for a highly secure, durable and tamper proof Photo ID Card.
Verification Service as standard
Customer can verify the credentials of your staff by calling our number on the back of the card. We cross reference the details held on our database against those on the Photo ID Card and confirm that they are indeed fully registered or otherwise.
- This greatly enhances your business image whilst offering an additional level of security for your clients.
- It is the most secure and rigorous checking system in the UK.
See below an example of our ID cards.
- Your company name and logo would appear at the top instead of Hantec EQM.
- The reverse will contain a signature strip and information on how a 3rd party can independently verify the bearer should they wish to do so from National Security Screening Agency.
These examples shows the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) number, type and date of issue, if this were done.